- My Brilliant Friend, Elena Ferrante
- The Portable Veblen, Elizabeth McKenzie
- Getting There, Deb Rae
- The Little Paris Bookshop, Nina George
- The High Mountains of Portugal, Yann Martel
- The Australian Native Bee Book, Tim Heard
- The Whites, Richard Price
- The Natural Way of Things, Charlotte Wood
- The Eye of the Sheep, Sofie Laguna
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying, Marie Kondo
Our dear friend Elena Ferrante returns to the top of the list this week (and why wouldn’t she, as we’ve sold an average of two copies every day since the start of the year!). Can you imagine how many copies we’ll sell once the TV series starts?!
Jumping in at number two is Elizabeth McKenzie’s terrific new novel The Portable Veblen, which Ursula K Le Guin calls “The squirreliest novel I ever read” (and what more encouragement do you need than that?). We were very lucky to meet Elizabeth late last year and have been looking forward to selling her book to you!
One of our favourites from last year, Charlotte Wood’s The Natural Way of Things has appeared back in the list, and we’re very pleased to report the book is being made into what should be a brilliant movie!
Until next week… keep on reading!