- Not Just Black and White, Lesley & Tammy Williams
- Mullumbimby, Mellisa Lucashenko
- The River House, Janita Cunnington
- Heat and Light, Ellen van Neerven
- My Brilliant Friend, Elena Ferrante
- Gut, Giulia Enders
- All the Light We Cannot See, Anthony Doerr
- Cure, Jo Marchant
- The Cold, Cold Ground, Adrian McKinty
- Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay, Elena Ferrante
Our newest bestseller list is dominated by authors from last Wednesday’s amazing event Indigenous Women Writing Their Stories, where we were lucky enough to host Melissa Lucashenko Tammy and Lesley Williams , Ellen van Neerven and black&write Editing Intern Yasmin Smith as they discussed their experiences and the current state of Indigenous women’s writing.
Coming in at number three is Janita Cunnington, who will be joining us for our Big Breakfast Bookclub on Sunday March 6! Our old friend Ferrante is still in our top ten (and if you can’t get enough, you can read a new interview with her here!) The list is rounded out by familiar faces Anthony Doerr, Giulia Enders and Adrian McKinty, while our nonfiction Book of the Month, Jo Marchant’s Cure also gets a guernsey!
Our 2016 events program is hotting up! Don’t forget to book your ticket to see award-winning U.S. author Jesse Ball in his only Brisbane event on Thursday March 3. Book easily online here!
Until next week… keep on reading!