- Not Just Black and White, Lesley & Tammy Williams
- This Present Moment, Meg Welchmann & Grace Cuell
- Serious Whitefella Stuff, Mark Moran
- Talking to My Country, Stan Grant
- Enemy, Ruth Clare
- When Breath Becomes Air, Paul Kalanithi
- The Whites, Richard Price
- My Brilliant Friend, Elena Ferrante
- Griffith Review 51: Fixing the System, Julianne Schultz & Anne Tiernan (eds)
- Aboriginal Campsites of Greater Brisbane, Ray Kerkhove
Sorry we missed last week’s bestsellers, but we can tell you this week’s list more than makes up for it! Our events programme is in full swing now, and seven of last week’s top ten is made up of books from events we’ve had or are about to have! Remember, you can always check what’s coming up on our website Events Calendar and you can also subscribe to our events page on Facebook!
The list is rounded out by our old friend Elena Ferrante (who has recently been in the headlines after a theory emerged as to who she actually is), our Nonfiction Book of the Month When Breath Becomes Air (which has been attracting nothing but rave reviews) and Richard Price’s The Whites (which our Crime Bookclub will be discussing in April).
Until next week… keep on reading!