- The Book of Memory, Petina Gappah
- One, Patrick Holland
- Everywhere I Look, Helen Garner
- Clancy of the Undertow, Christopher Currie
- The Vegetarian, Han Kang
- The Tusk that Did the Damage, Tania James
- A Little Life, Hanya Yanigihara
- The Road to Ruin, Niki Savva
- Not Just Black and White, Lesley & Tammy Williams
- Hope Farm, Peggy Frew
Our Open Bookclub Book, Petina Gappah’s The Book of Memory leads the way this week. Fiona has been raving about this book, and we can’t wait for the bookclub discussion in May! Patrick Holland’s amazing new book is not far behind (we were very pleased to launch it last Friday), and sales of our Nonfiction Book of the Month Everywhere I Look shows no signs of slowing down.
Our very own Christopher Currie’s Clancy of the Undertow (fresh from its Inky Award Longlisting) reappears this week, along with two more bookclub picks: The Vegetarian and The Tusk That Did the Damage. The list is rounded out by some of our favourites from the past few months, including the much-talked about The Road to Ruin, which you can hear talked about some more when Niki Savva visits us on Friday June 10!
Until next week… keep on reading!